The mission of Freeman Income Tax Service is to provide knowledge and confidence to the taxpayer. We do this with our efforts to stay up to date with all the latest tax law changes and to bring this knowledge back into the office where together we share the task of preparing the very best tax return. By partnering with you the taxpayer, we share the rewards of a great tax return.
What makes us different?
We offer what many other tax offices don’t, “Service”. We are open year round and will go the extra mile to make your tax experience the best as possible. As an Enrolled Agent, Freeman Income Tax Service are the North Valley Tax Experts!
What we do and what we do not do?
- Taxes! That’s it! After consulting with you, your taxes are prepared to minimize your tax liability too the lowest possible amount.
- Help resolve IRS tax issues. We represent taxpayers before the IRS. We handle Audits, Appeals, Collections, Liens, Levies and Offer and Compromise cases.
- Have bookkeeping services to help you organize your records.
WE DO NOT:
- Offer the biggest refund (big refunds often means that you did not have the correct withholding or the use of your money).
- Sell you other products like insurance or other financial services. The only product we provide is the best tax return that can be filed. We can provide recommendations to other local professionals to help with those concern.
We are year round and our staff of Enrolled Agents are waiting to share their tax knowledge with you.