We at Freeman Income Tax Service understand that we are under very unusual times and that our health is of utmost importance. To better handle your tax filing needs we have put together here the expectations of how the office will work for the 2020 filing season.
We will still see client for live face to face interview. Mask is required at appointments.
We ask that you do not come early, and no waiting area will be available. We require mask and temperature check. We have provided a hand sanitizer station and plexiglass walls between client and interviewer. We also wipe down surfaces between clients. This will require us to adjust appointments to allow for the extra time to prepare between clients.
Getting Your Information to Us
You will have three options for delivery of your information to us:
- Direct drop off during interview. You can also drop off in advance of an interview during regular office hours or using our new drop box outside.
- Mail service USPS or other service provider (FedEx, Ect…).
- Secure portal. Call to set up portal with staff. 623-518-2157
Telephone and Zoom Available
We will also provide telephone and Zoom interviews. Ask our receptionist how to schedule these. Telephone and Zoom methods will require early delivery of your documents by one of the above methods.
To limit everyone exposure we are making these changes. We will collect fees up front at time of interview using all regular payment methods (Cash, Check or Credit card). There will be an extra fee for the expense of Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) that we have for both our staff and you.
Retrieving Your Finished Documents
We will ask how you want to receive your finished return and document. Options will be:
- PDF Download. We will also provide Docu-sign for the signature part of the from 8879’s
- USPS Mail. We will provide return envelopes for signature pages of the 8879s to be returned.
We understand that this is unusual times and together we call can have a positive work relationship and provide you the quality and service that you are familiar with.
We thank you for your support and we look forward to working with you very soon.
Kerry Freeman EA